Haha. I had absolutely nothing to do at work today. It was THAT bad...but utimately, it may not be a bad thing for me. I intend to feedback about the current situation to my boss. I have some clear signs that it is the way to go 'cos the Swiss lady, Ms. S, is over @ my side now. We had a short chat earlier at the pantry. Haha. She felt bad that I had nothing to do and was basically 'wasting time'. She is also helpless because she is in a shitty situation herself. Her 'boss' is someone from another company and hasn't been around. Yeah, for this whole week (so far), I've only seen him for a few hours. He hasn't given me much work...and Ms S thinks it's kinda unfair that she has to be the one doing everything. Oh well, anyway, I suggested to her that I feedback to MY boss...and she approved of my doing that. Haha. So yeah, now if I do feedback to my boss, I'm not going OVER my immediate superior, in a sense. Gonna monitor the situation for one more day. Ms S is nice lah. I still don't know her well but she has been kind.
Ms S will be on leave tmr...so her boss will have to give me work, if not...you can bet that I'll inform my boss about my predicament. I have to think how to phrase it in a way that doesn't anger anyone. Hmm. I'll be bringing a book to work tomorrow, just in case I have nothing to do. In all situation, give thanks! I am still thankful. At least I'm earning some money. :)
The whole of today I was surfing the company's intranet. Listening to the company's song. Yeah, the company has a song called "We Are (company's name)". I can totally imagine the employees in Japan doing their morning exercise while singing their company's song. Haha. I am getting a little more interested in finance. Spent the whole day reading their financial reports and stuff. Not that I really understand what those figures mean...but the text is quite informative. I could pick up the economics stuff from the article and yeah, pretty cool. I don't know where this is leading me...which is why I have to pray.
I don't know what I'm typing 'cos my head is spinning. I'm gonna sleep soon.
Ciao.
No comments:
Post a Comment