Okay, I am gonna use a new over-the-counter brand soon. I intend to get products from their DermoPURIFYER range for mild acne cases. As sad as it sounds, yes, I have mild acne. Clogged comedones that piss me to no end. Oh yeah, I used Sebamed previously before using the free ZA one. Sebamed worked pretty good for me. Not too bad. It didn't really help me purge out the crap in my pores 'cos the cleanser has no salicylic acid inside but their anti-bacterial thing really worked for me. I had less white heads on my face when I used Sebamed's cleanser. So why am I switching? Maybe 'cos my trial bottle has finished and ZA true white cleanser is a no-go for me. The ZA one was given to me free by my sis. I started using it as a trial and also to save money. Well, the trial was a big failure. The cleanser made my skin very dry and tight after washing. Not only so...all the crappy white heads and stuff returned. BAD! I have no choice but to buy an alternative cleanser. I am interested with Eucerin 'cos of the ingredient salicylic acid found in their cleanser and moisturiser. Salicylic acids helps to "peel" the skin, unclogging pores to invite clear, smooth and soft skin. HAHA. Yeah, that is the super idealised version of what it can do. I don't know if it will work on my face. My face is not particularly sensitive (even though I use products made for sensitive skin) and doesn't go red and patchy when changing products, so I'm really hoping that it will work great on my skin.
As for moisituriser, I'm looking for a cheaper alternative to Vichy's Normaderm. Don't be mistaken, I still love Normaderm. It's wonderful...but also very expensive. I have two potential moisturisers in mind now: Eucerin's Hydobalance or Dermopurifyer Creme-gel.
Hmm. I will be going to Orchard Ion's Guardian tomorrow after my interview tomorrow to check the Eucerin counter out. There are some samples to try there and the last time I checked, there offered a 20% discount on Eucerin products. IT HAS TO WORK! If not...I don't know, maybe really have to see a dermatologist lor. EX EX EX EX!
No comments:
Post a Comment