NO MORE 20% DISCOUNT FOR EUCERIN PRODUCTS @ GUARDIAN, ION! SO SAD! Yeah. The promotion ended last month. In the end, I bought my products at the usual price. Remember I said I intended to get the cleanser for acne skin? Well, the promoter advised me against buying that. She recommended me the Gentle Cleansing Milk instead because my case is "very mild" and the DermoPURIFYER cleanser is more suited for people with severe acne problems or oily skin. I took her advice, of 'cos. I don't want to risk drying out my skin. It is such a relief hearing from the promoter cum adviser that my case is "very mild". Haha. My friend, X, thinks I'm crazy because according to X, my skin is already "quite good". I don't expect perfect, flawless skin but I want those nasty clogs to be gone! I know the bumps on my face can be removed so I want them removed. Who doesn't want smooth skin with invisible pores? Apply make-up will also look nicer mah. Slapping on make-up over imperfections will only exacerbate the problem so I'm definitely not going down that road.
I tried the cleansing milk about 1 hour ago (to remove my make-up) and I LOVE IT! My face feels so supple and fresh now. There is definitely no feeling of dryness, which is expected since this product is meant for those with either dry or normal skin. So far, so good. :) As for the moisturiser, I bought the one from the acne range to combat the nasty bumps on my face. The one with lactic acid or whatever acid. Yeah. Promoter said I should use this to clear my skin then switch over to their Hydro-Balance Moisturiser, which is quite raved by users. I know 'cos I do my research online before making my purchases. Haha. I'm still. searching for a suitable toner while I use my current ZA True White one. The ZA toner works fine on me actually. I kinda like it, alcohol and all. I know some people say alcohol is drying on the skin and we should steer clear from facial products that consist of this ingredient, but alcohol also helps to control oil. I'd say it depends on the individual's need lo. If the person has really oily skin, using a toner with alcohol will actually help control the oil production. However, using such a toner on dry skin will definitely make the skin even dryer and may cause the skin to produce more oil to compensate the stripping of surface oil from the skin. Yep.
Yeah, I am putting more effort and discipline in improving the condition of my skin. Gotta use my masks more consistently!
No comments:
Post a Comment