Sunday, October 4, 2009

Cut

I almost cut my hair on Fri, after my interview. I really wanted to snip off my hair that day. But my hairstylist has his off days on Fridays. Should I cut my hair? Or simply trim it? On Fri, I had the craziest thought in my head- to cut my hair really short, like really short. Haha. Now I can only say that I am thankful my hairstylist was off that day. If I had cut my hair very short, I think I would be regretting now. It took me so long to keep my hair to this length lah! There is a sense of attachment we both share okay. Haha. I'm thinking of levelling the length of my hair at the back. Right now my hair is very layered and thin at the bottom. I want a change!

No comments:

Post a Comment