Sunday, October 18, 2009

no time!

I feel like I have hardly any free time to do anything once I started work. Schedule is too packed. Have to meet this frd, that frd, do this, do that- before I know it, the weekend is over and the work week starts again. Oh man. I am still adjusting to working life. Thinking of getting some vit c pills to boost my health 'cos I've been feeling so sluggish and tired once I started work. I don't think it is really the lack of sleep 'cos I sleep at least 6 hours everyday. I don't know...maybe I need more than 6 hours of sleep a day to function optimally?? I went to walk in the park yesterday morning. So happy I did some exercise. Wanted to go for facial after that but the silly place wasn't open and failed to inform me about it, despite taking my booking the day before. I made a wasted trip down and ended up quite pissed off. The facial place only called today and the receptionist gave some rubbish excuse for the mistake. I was so proud that I didn't shout at her or anything. 我沉得住气! I'm quite annoyed tho'. Once I have spare cash, I'd change facial places. The bad service is unacceptable!

Shared a listening ear to a friend this weekend. 生命中有很多无可奈何的事,我只能这么说。I understand what this friend is going through, maybe not in those particular experiences, but I know how it feels to feel so trapped by life circumstances.

My mum thinks Japanese actors look better than Korean actors, surprisingly. Hahah. I only found this out the day before yesterday. She thinks Kimura Takuya is good looking! Actually I think there are more good-lookers in the Japanese entertainment circle. Most Japanese actors are usually too pretty for my liking tho'. Oh, I just accepted my mum as friend in my facebook list. It doesn't matter 'cos I share with her almost everything anyway. Plus my account's more or less inactive so no problem!

I am super lagging in my Japanese. Don't really understand what my teacher is talking. Her English proficiency is really limited. Elementary 2 is damn hard! My teacher asked about Shuting's and was shocked to know that we were of the same age 'cos she looks way younger than me, like she was in secondary school. This is 双重打击 for me. 2nd time this week someone mentioned that I looked "older", never mind that in this case, my teacher meant that I looked my age. Haha. TST, you sure make me look old beside you!

I really have no time to waste on blogging. I have a lot of other things to do. Ending this!

じゃまたね!

No comments:

Post a Comment