Thursday, July 23, 2009

WHY?

WHY CAN'T THE BLOGGER "NEW POST" PAGE LOAD PROPERLY USING FIREFOX?!

I can't even see the editing buttons, just one small little preview box that allows me to type text inside. So rubbish. I'm not sure if it's a FF problem 'cos this silly problem only occurred recently. BAH.

Anyway, I am using my mum's ancient desktop now; My laptop died on me again. This time I am SURE it is a hardware problem because I can't even power the machine. No LED lights, no nothing. It is now completely non-responsive and eagerly waiting for a revival. Haha. The warranty period is still valid for so I will be sending it down for repair. Gotta repair what can be repaired while I still can. I already got a new 120GB harddisk from the last repair job. LOL. :)

I shopped @ G2000 two nights ago. End of season sale. SOOO many items are out of my size. I couldn't get the black cardigan I wanted. NO MORE SIZE! Crappy. I did manage to get 3 pair of trousers, which were all last-pieces. Brilliant. Thank God still had my size. I am quite pleased with my purchases. I think the greatest joy of working is the privilege of being able to wear pretty clothes to work. I know, so superficial. Okay, I shall correct my statement: the greatest joy comes from the satisfaction derived from completing a task successfully (while wearing pretty clothes). HAHAHA.

Yeah. I am quite spurred on by the purchase of clothes now. This signifies that I am changing into a Shopping Queen. :)

Okay, gtg. BYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment