I am halfway into episode 5 of Boys Before Flowers/ Boys Over Flowers. Hahaha. I promised Ms. LM that I will watch the Korean take of Hana Yori Dango. So far...I should watch more before concluding but so far I can still say that BBF is not my cup of tea. The female lead whose real (nick) name is Jandi made Makino (I still can't catch the translated Korean name) really really really annoying. Makino is not stupid, loud or clumsy! Makino isn't supposed to be always making stupid faces or doing retarded actions. I still cannot quite forgive Jandi for destroying Makino for me. I read somewhere that her interpretation of Makino improved as the series continued so I will be keeping watch on her acting, and hopefully she doesn't continue making Makino appear spastic. Grr. I believe I will have more to say about the Korean actor playing Rui, which I will get into after watching a few more episodes.
Will update this entry again. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment