Yay! I'm healthy. I did a free simple body check at a Herbalife roadshow earlier. My current weight is...XXkg (haha, secret!), which is lower than it was a few months back. Yippee! Thank goodness. My weight peaked about one year ago and was about 5kg more than my weight during my JC days. I panicked lah and so I cut down on junk food, didn't take supper, and gave up on potato chips. I've since lost about 2.6kg and my weight is holding steady. I am still 2.4kg away from my "ideal weight" but I am not too concerned about losing weight now. I am more interested in toning up my body. The dude said I should actually gain weight...and I was like, no thanks!
However, I am quite concerned about my body fat percentage, which is about 20.7% now. Still within acceptable range but can be improved. I should be aiming for 18.9%. My physique rating is a 7, meaning I am thin, low muscle and low fat. My body water is 58%, which is quite good. My cells are pretty well hydrated, apparently. The optimal range is 45% - 60%. Metabolic age is about 17, which isn't too bad. My bone mass is considered normal, 2.4kg...but I think I should be drinking more milk & soya bean to further increase bone density. Visceral fat is 1, the lowest on the scale. Very good! I took a cholesterol test the other day also. Healthy range. Good stuff. Now I just gotta maintain & concentrate on toning my muscles! :)
Yes to healthy living! I should go to the park to walk tomorrow. HAHAH. That's if I can wake up lah.
No comments:
Post a Comment