Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Cats are interesting
I saw THE cat today again! It walked towards me and started rolling about in front of me, with its belly up in the air. It seems really friendly but I don't understand cat behaviour and I really don't believe in touching stray animals because they may have germs and whatever on them so I walked away. I googled on cat behaviour and apparently it could mean: it was defensive, it trusted me, it wanted to play with me, or it was in heat (if female). So many different interpretations. Luckily I didn't touch it because it could have scratched me. Despite our many encounters, it is still a "strange cat" so I won't risk it and unless I am very sure it is clean (and friendly), I won't touch it. Such a pretty little thing tho', especially for a stray. I believe one of my neighbours below regularly interacts with it 'cos I saw it jumped up her unit once to say hi or something. Haha. I don't know. I didn't stay behind to look lah. Maybe she fed it lo. It is becoming a resident already! I don't mind cats yah. So pretty. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment