I have a lot of random stuff I wanna blog about but I don't know where to start. Hmm. Right. I have an ulcer on my tongue and it hurts. Haha. I slept reasonably earlier yesterday and woke up at 930am today, which is incredible 'cos my sleeping habit has been so horrid lately. I'm working hard to get my system back in order. Right now, it is all sluggish and messed up. Finally got a call today for an interview. Good stuff. :)
What else. Oh yeah, I really want to get a pair of red shoes. Red shoes, yes. They have to be red 'cos red is totally my colour now. Red's an exciting colour and it looks good on my skin. Saw a few interesting pairs @ Robinson's, which I am keeping in view. Shall return to the store when I have money. What else. I intend to get an ipod Touch as my next MP3 player and a macbook for my computing needs. All these are subjected to changes lah. I am just listing down some of the things I want to do/buy to motivate myself and keep things in order. I will be heading to G2000 later to buy clothes, more specifically, working trousers. I said that I like their trousers right? Yeah gotta get a pair or two! I hope to take my basic theory (driving) soon.
I watched 20th Century Boys 2 @ Plaza Sing the other day. I watched it by myself! Because I know that nobody would wanna watch with me. I'm growing quite fond of watching movies alone, and I see this as a progress. Not too long ago, I'd probably be too "scared" to watch a movie alone, afraid of how others would look at me. Doing stuff alone could make you appear like a sad loner with no friends. Worse, a friendless weirdo! Oh no. Ah, it's all "spotlight effect", thinking that other people are paying attention to you when they are not. Very silly 'cos these worries are usually unfounded and really, there is nothing wrong in doing something bcos you feel like doing it. Why should you be deterred from engaging in an activity simply because you can't find someone to accompany you? The fact that I am growing more comfortable with doing certain activities that are supposedly social ones, could mean that I am growing more comfortable with myself. More secure? Ayy, everyone has insecurities but I think it's cool to be able to do stuff on your own and be totally fine with it. To become someone who is able to do that would be excellent, in my opinion. In other words, I'm moving towards my idea of excellence. Wonderful.
This doesn't mean that I am growing more "anti-social" or that I won't ever want to watch movies with friends anymore. In fact, I am meeting up with people more often now. Very often. It's scary. Going out = spending money and I'm spending too much money! Haha. The feeling is more like a sense of satisfaction that I don't have to depend on others' availability to be able to do certain activities now. I can do them when I want to. Eating alone, whatsoever. I tried that once. Not too bad, quite an experience. If given a choice, I'd still prefer to eat/ watch movies with friends. More fun that way. :)
Everyone should go watch a movie by themselves. Very cool. :)
Yeah, I dunno what I am typing. What a mess. I'm off to do other stuff now. Ciaos~
No comments:
Post a Comment