ALL RIGHT! IT WORKS. MANUAL HTML CODE IT IS! :)
==
Photos taken @ Riders Cafe, 090620:
Wonderful signboard outside the restaurant
We travelled all the way to Bukit Timah, the other end of Singapore!
P drove us there (so sweet of her, right).
P & Ms. C
Riders Cafe's ceiling/ interior
Coaster with a horseshoe image printed on it. Cute.
Riders Cafe's Specials.
Banana Milkshake for S$7?!?! DAMN EX!
P's Egg Florentine. Tastes very good!
Ham to go with the eggs...
My Omelette, with tomatoes and mushrooms (my loves) as filling
Riders Breakfast Set for Ms. C
Eggs Benedict for Ms. L
Pancakes for Ms. J
Ms. L & P outside Riders Cafe
What did we see next? A horse! :)
So handsome!
Some random shot of the place. :)
A very very interesting looking tree that I took notice at once.
Made P take a glorious photo beside it.
P calls this: the tree and me
Fence for horses. Beautiful place.
The sky looks exceptionally beautiful here (nvm the dark clouds).
Ah, what a natural shot! Haha. Happy faces. :D
Ms. L's turn for a shot with the brilliant tree!
The horse + its owner + P + Ms. L + I
Kakkoi! I love horses!
What a magnificent animal! Love love love~~~
Bye bye horse~
Houses? Stables? I don't know...but I like how they look.
Excited voices filled the air. What did P discover?
Everyone (but I) got all excited over a...
...durian tree!
Can you spot the fruits in this photo?
A parting shot before leaving this gorgeous place
Ms. C had something on so the rest of us headed to P's house after that.
Her dog, Sunny. So handsome right.
Her other dog, Snowy
Aww~ I love his nose!
P's crab, which I don't know its name.
A hamburger phone that actually works! Haha.
Travelled to a dog farm @ Pasir Ris (?) after that.
Photo-taking is prohibited...but I got away with this. Haha.
Many kennels in this farm
Last photo...bye bye for now!
==
What an eventful day we spent on the 20th last month! Breakfast was really good. Expensive, definitely, but the experience is something that I will never forget. I love horses. Horses are one of my favourite animals, along with pandas, rabbits and elephants. Saddle Club feels very laid-back and is a good venue for a getaway from hectic city life. I'm really fortunate to have many enthusiastic friends who are adventurous and spontaneous. This outing would have never materialised had they not been so "enthu" about it. Thanks for the enthusiasm, girls!
Another incident to mark this special day: we had a minor accident on the road. Quite an experience for me as I was sitting in the front passenger seat and witnessed how it happened. Thank goodness we all escaped unscathed and the car wasn't severely damaged. Everything has since been settled and P is now good friends with the lady van driver. They even added each other on MSN messenger. LOL. P can make friends anywhere. Hee. :)
Thanks for the wonderful memories, friends!
:D :D :D
No comments:
Post a Comment