Found out today that Colleen Pencil of Japan no longer exists. I loved Colleen colour pencils when I was younger; they produced really bright and vibrate colours (compared to pencils from other companies). I decided recently that I shall try to go back to my "art roots", which will hopefully unleash creativity and break me out of the mental barriers that I might have erected unknowingly upon myself. The Colleen brand is not exactly dead yet because a former Colleen manager has continued the company name in Thailand, which explains why the Colleen crayons I bought are "Made in Thailand" or MIT now. Their crayons are selling comparatively cheaper than the Pentel ones, which are Made in Japan (MIJ). Surprised that I bought the MIT ones instead of the MIJ ones? Haha. As often as I usually choose MIJ products over others, I still have some common sense all right. The MIT crayons have more colours in a pack and the Colleen brand should be sufficient to guarantee a certain quality standard so I believe I made a wise choice. :)
I don't know why I made an entry for this. I should have other more interesting things to blog about...
Maybe next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment