Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Firefox 3.5

It's out! YES! I've been waiting for its release and now the stable version is finally out. Testing it out now and so far I can only say it is faster than version 3.1. The improvement in speed is quite obvious once you start using it. Webpages are loading in a snap! Wow. Haha, however I think Safari 4 still loads faster. Too bad Safari doesn't have the add-ons that I so love. Firefox is still my choice due to its ability to personalise the surfing experience. There are so many add-ons I simply cannot do without so Firefox is still my number 1 browser choice! :)

If you haven't upgraded to version 3.5, do so today by downloading the programme here! Most of the popular add-ons are already made compatible with this newest version so no worries about add-on incompatibilities.

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment