Saturday, March 27, 2010

Microphone

I'm listening to Ayu's new song, Microphone now. Not bad. I went shopping with my mum earlier. Bought a bag, contact lenses and a necklace. My mum became a Metro member bcos of my purchases (decided I dun need the membership). Spent a lot of money! Oh man. I like the bag lah...so that was money well-spent. I bought a year's supply of contacts, which I later regretted. I should have gotten the 6-month supply instead. Makes more sense right. Meh. I had my eyes' curvature and my cornea's condition checked before I bought them. The optometry person recommended me lenses based on my eyes' curvature. Some blood vessels burst around my area surrounding the cornea, which according to the person, is due to the lack of oxygen supply. I do get eye-dryness by the end of the day 'cos I wear the lens for pretty long hours, 12 hours everyday maybe? The dryness is very damaging to my eyes so there is no way I'm using the normal softlens any longer so I chose to buy silicon hydrogel lens instead. They are more expensive but these lenses are more "breathable" and I can wear them for longer hours so the price is still quite reasonable. I'm gonna try the new lenses next week. They are from Cooperversion's I forgot which range. Hopefully they work well for me!

My mum asked me earlier if I'm gonna be picking up French. HAHAH. NO, I'M NOT. If there is one foreign language I want to master, it's Japanese. Cantonese is next. Followed by French. These are the 3 languages I am interested to learn. (It has been in this order for many years; I'm not suddenly interested in French only cos I'm working in a French company now.) But as my time and brain capacity to learn is limited, I think focusing on Japanese alone is sufficient for now.

--
OH YEAH. EVERYONE, PLEASE HELP ME LOOK OUT FOR THIS DOLL, PLUSH TOY, WHATEVER that appeared in Nodame Cantabile. I've circled it in red (see picture below). HAHAH. I love it! Ain't it cute? Hahhaahah. I'm willing to pay up to S$50 for it (which is a lot by my standards)!

No comments:

Post a Comment