Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Day 3

Work's fine. I feel like I'm working at snail's pace but I guess that's expected from someone new? All I've been doing is SENDING REMINDER EMAILS (I'm getting used to Lotus and figured out how to get the preview panal!!! :)). It gets kinda irritating...for the person on the other end. It gets tricky when I have to try to get declaration forms from big bosses 'cos they are high and mighty, and sometimes difficult. I sent one "reminder email" to a big boss on my 1st day (NOBODY TOLD ME ANYTHING) and apparently he complained to my boss but hey, it was my first day...so nothing much happened.

Received another call today from a head of dept (big boss) and I didn't even know he was a big boss until after I hung up the phone. He was really nice. Luckily I didn't screw up. Haha. Told him I'll send him the email again politely. Still getting used to the shared mailbox thing. There are some emails I have to send via the shared mailbox. Almost everything has to be cc to another party for record and audit purposes. The people have been really nice so far. The girl sitting next to me is really nice and I find her pretty; as in from a lady's POV, I find her likeable. There are some females that other females tend to like, some females more men tend to like, and some females whom both sexes will like. It's just the feeling, the kinda look that you have and the kind of "comfortable" vibes you give the other party. For this lady, I'd say she's prolly the kind whom both sexes will find comfortable talking to, but I can't be sure 'cos it's only my view. Haha. Ladies will like to make lady friends like that 'cos they don't give off "bitchy vibes". I can't explain it 'cos it's not scientific.

I wish to type more but I can't. Have some stuff to do then I gotta sleep. Night night~

No comments:

Post a Comment