I went to the optician shop today. My vision has been a little blurry recently so I was kinda worried that my degree/ astigmatism has increased. Did the computer analysis that gives a rough gauge of my myopia and astigmatism power and horrors, my astig for right eye shot up to 1.25 and myopic degree increased by 50. For left eye it was a slight increase in myopia as well, astig remained the same tho. HORRORS. I was quite upset lah. My mum even gave unhelpful remarks like "This is your gift from 'Japanese bank'". :( It gets pretty stressful on the eyes when we start working full-time, having to stare at the computer screen over a long period of time, squinting at usually small fonts (altho' I do enlarge the size of fonts sometimes, I usually view them pages at 85% to get a better overview of my excel sheets).
Tried a few spectacle frames...didn't like. Headed off to another optician shop with a wider range of collection. Chose a pretty frame and got my eye tested, fully expecting my myopia + astigmatism result to worsen but...surprisingly, my degree remained UNCHANGED! In fact, my left eye's myopia decreased by 25 degrees. LOL. The power of my astigmatism remained the same for both eyes also, except their axis have changed. Like what the heck is astigmatism axis??? Never knew there was such a thing but yeah there is and apparently a change in that axis affects vision. Yay. Thank God my myopia + astig didn't worsen. Was so worried lor! I'm a little sceptical about whether my vision will be much clearer with the change of lenses (difference in axis makes such a difference?!)...but we shall know on Wed when I collect my glasses. :)
My 1st day @ the new workplace tmr! I've worked in that building before actually, with another company located there previously (shifted to another location already) so I kinda know the layout of that building but still I'm curious. I find the Japanese bank office workplace very interesting and spacious- the way space is utilised and how desks are organised . Won't go into details now. I gotta see how the French bank's workplace layout first before I make comparisons. Yeah. Gotta sleep early tonight so I should be getting ready my stuff for tmr now. Ciao!
No comments:
Post a Comment