Haven't updated in a while. Maybe I'll just give a short update on what I've been doing.
Basically been doing nothing at work. There isn't much work and most of the time, I am just rotting my ass off. My last day will be on Thurs. Thinking of getting chocolates + thank you cards for my bosses...should be getting them on Wed. There are still a lot of uncertainties in my life right now but I'm currently applying for jobs and seeking for a direction from God. It seems so much easier when you already have passion for something and can move straight into that direction. Well, to view this positively, this is an adventure for me, one that I am having with God. Ate lunch with Yel twice last week, once with Shuting and another with Cel. I'm very glad that because of the close proximity of our workplaces, we can all meet up more often. Yel is a very dear and special friend to me and I cherish our friendship a lot. :)
What else. Eh. Watched Up in the air last week. The story is pretty interesting but also depressing. Any topic that touches on the labour market now is pretty saddening, especially with so many people getting retrenched and stuff. George Clooney is very handsome. He gets better with age and is currently my favourite A-list Hollywood actor. Brad Pitt has fallen from of my good books ever since he got together with Jolie. Oh well. I hardly keep track of Hollywood news these days, more interested in Asian entertainment news. Can't wait for Nodame Cantabile to screen. Will be watching it on its première date.
Sony's A-series player is out. Tempted to buy it but no spare cash now. Gotta wait and get settled down in another job first before I start making huge, unnecessary purchases. Attended the midnight prayer meeting on Sat. Stayed through till 6am. Totally zonked by the time the meeting ended. Wanted to leave earlier but didn't wanna spend on midnight cab surcharge...so I stayed on. Had breakfast after with cellgrp, cell-leader treated. Chatted for a few hours then sat bus home. Shuting was 100% awake, even on the bus...I don't know how she did it. Anyway, I crashed the minute I got home. SO TIRED. Slept for 6 hours. Woke up to have breakfast at 4pm. Still felt lethargic despite the rest. Slept at 12MN and went for service this morning. Not sure what's happening in my life but it'll all be good.
I'm sure I have more to update but nothing is coming mind right now. My days have been a blur recently and I should really be sleeping now. Till next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment