Tuesday, March 9, 2010

PC?!

PC = Pao Cai (aka Kimchi).

The common term used in Baidu which refers to Koreans. The Chinese online lingo is very interesting. I took a while to realise what PC meant. I thought PC = Personal Computer. LOL. Anyways, the whole PC thing started because Eita & Juri's drama have a new additional to the cast, a Korean. The storyline is sounding really really bad now. This Korean dude is from 東方神起 and he'll play a salesman who comes over from Japan to sell some medical products but because his career doesn't kick off, he develops suicide tendencies. The horrendous part is here: Juri's character will always encourage him so he 日久深情 and ends up falling for her! OMG. HORRORS. & somehow we have to add twitter into the story because it is pivotal to the development of the drama. I still can't figure out how twitter is gonna link these random strangers together. Damn lame lah! What is going on! I typically find Korean actors quite handsome but this guy...I don't really like leh. He goes the gothic, vampire style...which is not the style I like. Plus he looks a little too pretty for me. :( I am very upset now. Eita's and Juri's characters have to end up together! NO PC WILL TEAR THEM APART! I hate stupid love triangles. UGH. The script sounds like it is doomed to fail. I AM SO SAD. WHY IS JURI ACTING IN A SUCH A RUBBISH DRAMA? どうして???!

杯具! 狗血的劇情!囧~

Haha. Can you tell that I frequent Chinese forums these days? LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment