Monday, March 15, 2010

Expansion

Returned from IT fair 1 hour ago. Had wanted to buy a Western Digital (WD) passport external hard disk but ALL were SOLD OUT except for the 1TB one but I don't need such HUGE storage space (and didn't wanna spend $260+ on it) so I bought a Seagate one instead. I didn't really do my research on Seagate 'cos I was SO sure I wanted WD therefore I just bought one from the Expansion series (since it looked portable enough), before I realised that there was a NICER-looking Freeagent GO model (with longer warranty) that cost just $10 more. Was quite upset lah. Sigh. NVM. I prayed protection over my new 500GB hard disk already. As long it serves my needs, it's a good HDD. I'm transferring all my stuff from my computer into it right now.

I watched Nodame Cantabile the Movie I on Saturday. HAHAHAHAH. IT WAS SO FUNNY LAH. I LAUGHED SO HARD THAT I CRIED! LOL. Okay, there is this possibility that I am bias 'cos I like many of the actors and actresses inside but if slapstick is your kinda humour then this movie is for you. Don't be mistaken tho', there is a lot of meat in its content. The classical music is friggin' good; the acting is quite wonderful; & the scenery...absolutely beautiful. It was filmed in Europe! The continent of Romance~ :D

Spoilers ahead!!!!

My favourite scenes include the curry incident. HAHAHAH. THAT WAS SO FUNNY. UENO JURI IS DAMN BRILLIANT. This movie really shows how good an actress she is. I really really like her acting. She's good. Very good. She is capable of showing a whole range of emotions and her expressions are easy for the audience to understand her character's state of mind. Quite amazing, I'd say. That clarity in her acting is something that most actresses don't possess. & Tamaki Hiroshi's conducting is VERY GOOD! He must have practised damn hard 'cos his conducting was really convincing. Hiroshi looks super good in suits and yeah, so very handsome. Too bad he is still a little skinny. His cheeks have all sunken in lah...so sad. I can't believe he thinks his weight now is ideal. He's nuts! He should gain more weight to look like his old Nodame drama days. It is heartening to know that at least he has gained more weight from his Nodame Europe Special days. Back then he looked like a walking skeleton. Damn scary. I like Kuroki-kun. I like the actor playing Kuroki-kun also. :)

Can't wait for Movie II! I'll definitely watch and buy the DVD!~~~~!!!~~~~!

No comments:

Post a Comment