Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Snooze

I am pretty tired so this entry won't be long.

Went for the movie première of Feng Yun 2 aka Storm Riders 2 (did I get the title right?) with P, Joce and my colleague, Army guy, who sits beside me at work. Army guy jumped at the chance of watching a free movie...so ok lor, we went together. Army guy treated me to dinner so either way, I gained. Haha. I joked with him that by treating me to a meal, he is really "investing" in a good stock (me). Next time when I earn big bucks I will treat him back and I'll treat him a really good meal! Haha. He asked me how long he has to wait...lol. Eh...I also dunno but at least I have the heart right? Hahaha. He shared some juicy info with me about my colleagues as well so the dinner was very fruitful. Reached Vivocity, Saw Aaron Kwok in person for about 2 secs. He's quite short. Ekin Cheng looks quite bad in person but it could be his shaggy hair that uglified him.

The movie's ok lo- not really my kinda movie...but ok lah. Thanks for the movie tic, P! Appreciate your asking me. :) P asked me about Army guy in her car after sharing her impression of him, which I will not share here. LOL. P wanted to know if he is my "potential" 'cos it seemed as if I brought him to 见家长。 So humorous. It's not like that lah. And to the question if he is a potential...I'd say no. He is not my cup of tea. Could be someone else's...but not mine. He is quite an ok person and I can accept him as a friend but as my romantic partner, no way. Frankly, there are times when he really gets on my nerves. :| He is the anti-Christianity dude, btw. Haha. His nature is not bad tho'. Any friends interested to know him better, I can help intro. Lol.

Okay, I'm REALLY tired. Have to end this here. Sorry, this entry is kinda all over the place. I'm not thinking straight. Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment