最佳剧集 《巾帼枭雄》
最佳男主角 黎耀祥《巾帼枭雄》
最佳女主角 邓萃雯《巾帼枭雄》
最佳男配角 谢天华《学警狙击》
最佳女配角 谢雪心《巾帼枭雄》
TVB.COM人气大奖 黎耀祥
我最喜爱的电视男角色 黎耀祥《巾帼枭雄》:柴九
我最喜爱的电视女角色 杨怡《宫心计》:姚金铃
飞跃进步男艺员 敖嘉年《巾帼枭雄》
飞跃进步女艺员 陈茵媺《毕打自己人》《学警狙击》
最佳节目主持 曾志伟、钱嘉乐、阮兆祥、王祖蓝《铁甲无敌奖门人》
最佳综艺资讯节目 《星星同学会》
最具欣赏价值大奖 《霎时感动》
最佳表现大奖 杨怡
Rosy Business (巾帼枭雄) almost made a clean sweep! I'm really glad for Sheren Tang (邓萃雯) for she has FINALLY WON! Best Actor has to be Wayne Lai's (黎耀祥). The rest of his competition were all so weak lah. Steven Ma (马浚伟)? Bosco Wong (黄宗泽)? Oh c'mon! Joke lor. Moses Chan's (陈豪)character in Beyond the Realm of Conscience (宫心计)is too weak. If he had won, I'd be quite upset, as much as I like him. Yay! Wayne Lai won! He is 实力派. All along I've noticed him as an actor. He's good! Very versatile and able to carry off very different roles. Yes yes yes! Sheren Tang- another actress I like. She should have won this YEARS AGO. I'm just glad that Charmaine Sheh (佘诗曼)didn't win. Tavia Yeung (杨怡) is the only one from the cast of Beyond the Realm of Conscience who won something, which is quite surprising. I really thought TVB would at least give Best Drama Serial to the production team. Still, it is good knowing that TVB is finally giving Tavia some opportunities to soar. It's pretty obvious that she is getting heavily promoted by the company now. She won Fav. Female Character from a TV series and some dunno what award that sounds totally lame. It appears as if the company made some random award to present to her so she can go home with 2 awards. Nice. It's alright. I like Tavia and I like her gown. Hahaha. Royal blue. Damn chio!
==
Yeah I have other things to blog about. Got my C.S. Lewis Signature Classics book today at a bargain. Tecman is having 30% discount storewide! Used my aunt's membership to purchase the book. Super worth. Usual price $50+, now only $30+! :D Been wanting to get this book for the longest of time.
Watched 2012 with my mum yesterday. Had to sit in the 1st row 'cos no more seats. Told my mum to buy the tickets earlier but she reached the box office even later than I did. Haha. Bo pian. Nobody wanted to watch the movie with me so I decided to invite my mum to watch with me. She thought the film sucked and made the comment: 难怪你的朋友都不要跟你看. LOL.
SPOILERS BELOW!
Okay, it was bad lah. Not as bad as Feng Yun 2 but still bad. Problem is the main characters don't die. They keep surviving disaster after disaster. I would have liked the movie better if some of them died. The emotional aspect for this movie was very badly executed. Many of the actors couldn't express deep feelings adequately. It's friggin' dooms day! I expected more strong emotions from them. Consuming grief, piercing pain, intense love- something along this line. There were none of that in the film.
Haha but I enjoyed myself. No matter how trashy, it is still worth paying for a movie ticket. I love disaster movies lah, especially if it involves geography. I did mention that I like geography right? :) The computer graphics were pretty good. Buildings crashing, bridges falling, roads cracking, fireballs blasting, tsunamis swallowing....damn cool! Will I recommend this movie to friends? Nah. Watch only if you like geography and realistic computer graphics.
I have other random things to update but I'll leave that to another day! Ciao for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment