Sunday, December 13, 2009

I'll wait

My heart feels very itchy! 心痒痒!I really really really DESIRE to buy a Sony MP3 player. I cannot forget the sound you know. The music sounded really smooth and alive off their players and I just want my hands on one now! HOWEVER I will wait. This consumerism thing is going crazy. I will not act irrationally! I will wait in anticipation for the newest A840 model that was released in Japan just a few months back 'cos the specs are better (and WILL definitely cost more), and it sounds crazy but I MAY be willing to spend more. It's almost 80% sure I'll be getting a Sony MP3 Player because I am quite sure that @ my next phone change, I'll get an iPhone. The iPhone apps are just too good to resist. It's like Mozilla Firefox, in terms of the vibrancy of external applications market. I guess I have to succumb to this whole touch screen craze after all. I still like my phone to have buttons...but the apps, ah, I love the apps.

The new Sony A840 promo vid (in nihongo):



I like the design, which is simple. According to my pro-Apple and anti-Sony friend, this design is old-school and out-of-date. Well, I like it just fine. The "mickey mouse" buttons even. Haha. PLEASE LET THIS MODEL COME OUT IN SINGAPORE SOON! I hope the prices won't be crazily high, altho' I have upped my budget...my budget is still limited 'cos we have to be practical in the way we spend. I don't wanna overspend on an MP3 player! Till this player is released, I'm sticking with my nano.

Off to dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment