I did the excel chart myself just 5 mins ago. Starhub increased its free data usage to 12GB from its initial 1GB just last night. Looking @ Starhub's and M1's plans, I think Singtel's plan really stinks. I highlighted the best offer of each row and Singtel is the grand winner of...none of the categories. Its 500MB worth of free data usage is PATHETIC compared to its next closest rival's 10GB. 10Gb is how many times more than 500MB ah? Roughly 20 times lo. I believe Singnet will be re-evaluating its plan soon...it has to because this current one is TOO UNCOMPETITIVE.
Yep. I will change my phone either early or mid next year when my contract ends. It is highly likely that I will switch to a free-incoming calls plan with more free SMS. iPhone? Not confirmed yet. I'm looking @ other phones too but right now I'm very very very interested in using iPhone's maps application. A GPS feature in a phone is very useful, imo. I honestly don't care for the games. I don't play games on my phone. In fact, I rarely bring my DS lite out, only my MP3 player and maybe a book. I might be getting a new MP3 player soon. Nano is now the forth runner, being so compact and pretty. Haha.
Many decisions to make! May I make wise choices and get the most value for my money! Amen!
No comments:
Post a Comment