Sunday, December 6, 2009

风声 (The Message)

Paiseh, Fan Bing Bing is not in this movie. It's Zhou Xun! Can I just say how brilliant this movie is? It kept me on the edge of my seat the whole time as I tried to guess who the spy was. Damn. It's good. It's damn good. The ending was satisfying and tied up loose ends, leaving me absolutely happy at the end of the film. Li Bing Bing really surprised me with her acting. She acted SO well! Zhou Xun is another gem, together with the other 2 Chinese dudes (I don't know their names). I don't wanna spoil this film for anyone so I won't share any details. This is a great production so I'm recommending it to all of you. GO RENT IT! It's good! It has an intelligent plot but the acting inside is what really shines. One of the better films I've watched this year. I don't know. It has been so long since I last watched a really good movie that got me all excited.

==

Should I really get an iphone? Subscribe to a data plan? I don't know. I'm still considering 'cos I intend to change my cellphone early next year. My current phone is giving me some problems. My battery sometimes mysteriously depletes very very quickly- full batt in the morning, almost empty by the end of the day. It has something to do with the battery or the connection of the battery. Usually the battery lasts me at least 3 days, depending on my usage. My phone's reception is quite bad also. It seems like everyone uses a smartphone these days. Do I need a smartphone? Ah...I don't know. My phone budget is dependent on which mp3 player I get also. Basically I care more for my mp3 player 'cos I use it more intensively than my phone. Or save money for a Macbook instead? Japan trip early next year? Driving lessons? Gotta do budget planning! Japan trip is probably not very feasible. I feel very sian also 'cos I wanna go Japan with my friends (I hate missing out!) but until I get myself a permanent job that pays me reasonably well, I am not entitled to go for expensive holidays. It isn't very practical emptying my savings on a 1 week trip in a foreign country. What will I live on once I return? I can't possibly survive by eating air right. I'm not saying it is impossible tho'. It all depends on the timing. If everything clicks, I'll have the cash and the time to enjoy a wonderful trip in Japan, viewing pretty sakuras @ Shinjuku, Tokyo.

For now, I should brush up on my Japanese language. I'm laggingggggg. Haven't done weeks worth of homework. Terrible. I have to stop slacking.

Okay. I have no time to blog. Need to bathe, blow my hair, get ready my clothes for tmr and sleep. It's the start of a new week again.

BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment