Saturday, September 5, 2009

Graniph Thirts

I like their Tshirts. Some of their prints are very interesting. I only bought 2 of their Tshirts so far but I've to stop buying Tshirts for now. My mum is quite annoyed that I'm always in Tshirt + jeans. Haha. Very weird right. My mum & sis are both into fashion so I don't know what happened to me. Haha. I personally think my mum has good fashion sense so I usually bring her out to shopping with me so she can help me choose clothes. I don't think I am hopeless lah...I am trying to be more active in shopping already.

There are still many photos I want to upload but no time. Gotta start with my Japanese homework soon then have lunch then head out for dinner & service. Super busy. The photos will come soon ok! Patience.

GTG. BYE~

No comments:

Post a Comment