Saturday, September 5, 2009

上野樹里と5つの鞄 (Ueno Juri to Itsutsu no Kaban)

The RAW video for episode 1 is out! Watched it and I like it. I kinda get the story even tho' my understanding of Japanese is still quite limited. It's quite a creative piece of work, imo. This episode revolves around the theme of guitars. 上野樹里 (Ueno Juri) is quite brilliant, as noted from her guitar playing skills. Just a few months back, she couldn't even play the guitar, but in here she played and sang to the song 黒いカバン(Kuroi Kaban) so well. I'm very impressed. She's very talented. She's also a little strange, quirky strange, but at least she has an identity and individual style that will ensure her stay within this creative entertainment circle for years to come. The cutesy young actresses (so many of them) will all fade away but because she has some talent to boot, she'll be sticking around (if she chooses to). This, I am quite sure. A good actor/ actress is one who can express emotions through his/her eyes, and I think Juri is able to do this very well. Her facial expressions are very rich and convey deep feelings. This is one reason why it is so enjoyable watching her act.

The very first scene shows her singing Kuroi Kaban, first sang by 泉谷しげる (Izumiya Shigeru). I love it! Love it! I like the song. Found it on Youtube...must share with you all.



An anti-establishment song by Izumiya Shigeru.

==
I love the songs played and sang in this episode. Love love! Okay. I gtg now, if not I'll be late for my appointment later. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment