HAHAHAHA. I want to laugh before I start this entry.
Liying, Por Huay & I went to school today, intending to visit Lin lao shi before Liying leaves for Taiwan. It was only after we reached the place that we realised that it is the school holidays! HAHAHA. Damn funny. Luckily I had Lin Lao Shi's namecard with me. Por Huay called her to find out if she was in school. Nope, Lin lao shi was shopping. Haha. The last time I saw her, she was shopping too. HAHA. Taitai life can. Por Huay pretended she was me while she was talking to Lin lao shi. I was like...OMG. I don't know if Lin lao shi knew that WASN'T me she talked to. It was all quite funny lah. In the end, we ate some food there. I had 2 cups of my favourite iced tea. Yummy. I had curry noodles also. Damn nice. What food I miss most? The yu pian mee sua that Carine, Yel & I loved. Really crave for it man but too bad, the stall wasn't open today! I wouldn't mind heading down to school again to eat it. Haha. :)
Went shopping after that. I was mostly just accompanying my friends while they chose their bags and clothes. Went to look @ make-up after that, under the urging of my friends. Headed to Laneige counter, made to apply make-up by my friends. NOT USED TO SEEING MAKE-UP ON MY FACE. I rarely apply make-up, only when I go for interviews. I'm super fascinated by the dark eye ring concealer. Quite useful at lightening the appearance of dark eye rings. Por Huay shared with me about this eyelash serum she once used. I never knew there was such a thing as eyelash serum until today can. The serum is supposed to help your eyelashes to grow longer. Saw the double eyelid sticker in application for the first time today also. Wow, amazing stuff. Haha. Counter assistant told me my skin is not bad actually, just that I have a slight open-pore problem. Yeah. I have combination skin. Tricky to treat. :| She used eyeliner on me and...my eyes became damn big. I prefer mascara to eyeliner actually. She said that I could use either and it would suffice 'cos my eyes are already quite big. I'm a make-up beginner but I suppose make-up is a worthy investment. Por Huay is an expert in this area...so I shall consult her when I need guidance in the future. Haha. In the end, I bought a liquid foundation + eye concealer for $55. Super ex. I really need $$$...but as I've said, make-up is a worthy investment so...
Ah, it's ok. I'll get a job soon! Then I can buy all my necessary make-up & clothes. I just find make-up very troublesome to apply, if you get what I mean. Moreover, make-up looks better with contacts. I don't like to apply make-up when I'm wearing glasses- looks a little odd. So troublesome. Okay, but some "trouble" is required in life so...I'll just have to get used to it. I'll get better at this. Haha. Anw, I think Por Huay is damn fun. I'm glad that we met up after all these years. :) Liying is still someone who knows me best. She can read others quite well, apparently. Just one sentence she said to me today, "你可以有膽一點嗎?" reflects how well she knows me. Haha. She knows how much I lack guts. Haha. Of 'cos lah. How long has she known me. I had fun today! Very thankful for my friends. :) :) :)
Went for the network welcome party after that. Cabbed down 'cos I was late for it. Spent $11.60. OMG. Yeah, but I was already late so bo pian. It's only right that I cab down. The people in the network...I had a very positive first impression on most (if not all) of them. They were all very warm, friendly and helpful. What can I say. I'm overwhelmed. This is a good kinda overwhelm though. :)
I'm not sure what more to say.
It has been a good day and I'm happy. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment