Thursday, September 3, 2009

Another update

The tennis US OPEN has already started! AHHH. I didn't know. It is into day 4 already! I missed JJ's first match. Crap. I shall watch her 2nd match late tonight (or early tomorrow morning). When is Murray playing? Must watch. Haha. Brilliant. Someone uploaded JJ's 1st round match on youtube! Better watch while it is still available. Lol. Okay, later!

Updated @ 1255pm: JJ's speed is back! Thank God! THAT is her advantage. I'm sooooo glad she stopped bulking up on muscles. The period when she bulked up, her speed slowed down substantially, as if her legs cannot sustain her "new body". Expectedly, she went into a major slump. Good news is she's back! YAY! :) I don't know how her draw is like but if she keeps playing like this...she has a chance to win the US OPEN! Anything is possible! Go JJ! Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment