I'm listening to 田馥甄's new song now. 田馥甄 is Hebe's Chinese name, btw. Haha. The song is called
我寂寞寂寞就好. NICE! My favourite part of the song is when her voice suddenly goes up in the chorus. Her voice is damn good. Maybe her album is worth buying...hmm.
Anyway, I shouldn't be spending so much, not especially when I'm gonna bomb $139 tomorrow for my first driving lesson. $50 enrolment fee. $50 deposit (which will be refunded upon my passing of practical test). $39 for lesson. A bit expensive hor. I went to do market research and $39 for 1.5hours is the prevailing market rate. Can accept lah. Heard there are some who charge $33 but then...dunno good not. This instructor I signed up with has a pretty high passing rate. More than half of his students passed their practical tests over the past 12 months. Gonna have my first lesson tomorrow since I'm on leave and all. :) Have to book Final Theory Test soon. The next available date is in Nov. Horrendous.
No comments:
Post a Comment