Thursday, September 2, 2010

Apple Keynote

I wanted to watch the Apple Keynote but the live stream is only available for Apple users and I realised that I have no Apple product at home aside from my 2G Nano that is incapable of surfing the web. Haha. Oh my relative gave my mum an old Apple Powerbook G4 to use 'cos my mum's desktop officially died. The Powerbook is ancient in technological terms. It's almost 10 years old but surprisingly, it still works fairly well. Speedy. I am very impressed. Becos of this Powerbook, I might be converted to become a Macbook user. Haha. Next laptop could be an Apple! Tried watching the Apple stream with the Powerbook but the system is too old and the stream doesn't support it. Oh well. Apparently those with iphone or ipod touch can watch the stream as well...and I have neither. Haha. Actually I know how to use a Mac. Not very well but I remember that the program doesn't quit itself after I axe it out. I have to quit the program manually. I first used a Mac in school. I used the Macintosh Apple to play some mouse game. The objective is to help the mouse get to the cheese. Hahaha. I can't believe I still remember this but yeah. Then the next Apple product I used was the colourful notebook series. What is it called. iBook. Right. Haha. So I kinda have a vague idea how to operate the system. Not familiar with it of 'cos but I suppose I can pick it up.

Maybe I'll get a Mac in another year or 2. I'm quite all right with Windows 7 for now. Pretty decent OS. 

Got my PDL today. Gonna call the instructor to book a lesson time soon! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment