Thursday, September 2, 2010

Redeigned Ipod Nano

Nope, I don't like it at all. It has lost all functionality with the click-wheel removed. Honestly man, what's with all this touch-screen hype. I'm quite annoyed. Now my current phone's a touch-screen which I only got because it is more usable for web-browsing compared to a phone with puny screen + buttons. It just ain't nice controlling your cursor with directional buttons. And I would desire a phone that enables me to browse the web easily so ok, I can understand touchscreens for phones. But why for MP3 players too??? It's not like there is 3G on MP3 players right? You can't surf on the go. Maybe there is the wi-fi function, but that becomes an essentially useless feature when you have a 3G-enabled cellphone. Sheeze.  Is it for the games? Zen zen wakarimasen.

I think my next MP3 player will be a touchscreen as well. :| Touch? I'm considering Cowon. It's bloody expensive but I read that the sound quality is awesome, out-of-the-world excellent. I'm curious. Sony? Hmm. Ipod touch is most value-for-money as there are many many features inside but an MP3 player's primary function is to play music well right. I don't really need all the additional stuff and honestly, I hardly play any games on my phone or MP3 player. I may be willing to pay more to get one that plays my music exceptionally well. May be. May not. Haha. Have to consider!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment