I just watched the trailer. Very interesting plot! Japan is gonna submit this film as one of their Oscar entries.
Hong Kong will get to watch it next month! Ahhhh. Just like how they got to watch Nodame first. Envious. Haha. Anyway, I will definitely be watching this when it comes (and I really hope it will). Inoue Mao's My Darling is a Foreigner will be screening in Singapore soon. I'm undecided if I'm gonna watch it but if I do, it'll be simply for entertainment's sake. The movie is probably all fluff.
Movies I will definitely be watching:
Wall Street 2: Money Never Sleeps.
The Other Guys
Had my 4th driving lesson today. Learned how to make turns and change gears. Actually I already learned that for the previous lesson but I had to take a "refresher" kinda lesson 'cos my last lesson was taken one week ago. Forgot everything liao. Lol. The car engine died only once today, which I see as a marked improvement from the previous lesson when the car engine died three times. Hahahaha. I feel quite stressed when I reach a road junction 'cos the previous time the car engine died at the junction and I got honked by the dude behind. I'm getting better tho'. No rush to learn, I suppose. Final theory dates are all booked for the next 2.5 months. The earliest date I could get was 1st Dec 2010 and I don't want to waste time re-taking the test so I HAVE to pass on my 1st attempt so that I can proceed to book practical test and get my Class 3 licence! Yeah!
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment