Updates
I have extended my contract. So I'm still working at the same company. A few things happened at work that really peeved me but that's over. Working can really be a challenge.
Was mighty upset today 'cos I think I got cheated by some dude at Sim Lim Square. Paid too much for a screen protector. I was really VERY upset after that (don't know why I agreed to pay for it)...but I'm slowly getting over it. Sigh. Now my heart still hurts and I think it's exceptionally painful because I've already spent a lot of money this month. Driving lessons are the ultimate money sapper. & I decided to finally buy my mp3 player. TODAY! YEAH! That's why I had to buy the screen protector (and sadly, got cheated). I was deciding if I should get Sony, Apple or Cowon (Korean brand). Finally decided on Cowon. An MP3 player should do what it should, play music WELL. :)
I tested it for a while a little earlier. Seems pretty good. The most impressive function is its equalizer. Super awesome. I can tweak the sound to suit my liking. More bass? More treble? Surround sound? Anything and everything. I can define user settings. Will definitely be exploring that function later. :) Need to charge the battery tho'. The battery life is awesome, I read. 55 hours of music. Definitely impressive. Will use and see if the life's really as long as it claims.
Went for a foot massage today. The "colon" area on my feet hurt. Sheeze. Yes, I am having some problems with my digestive system recently. Diarrhoea the day before yesterday. Really bad. Could be the spicy food I ate that day. Need to eat more fruits and stuff.
Bought a pair of shoes today. Love it. :)
I really need to upload photos to my blog. Haha. Too many words! My Lumix is super ageing...but it still functions (I think)! Will take photos and upload later~~~
Added @ a later time:
| Bought this pair of shoes about a month back. Very comfortable. :) It's green and pretty. |
| New shoes I bought today. So cute right! Haha. |
| My Asus laptop. Specs aren't fantatsic but the hand rest area always remain cool. Awesome. |
| My Davidoff Perfume purchased online. Love love! :) |
| My new Cowon J3 Player (charging-in-progress) |
No comments:
Post a Comment