Just had my 4th driving lesson. I thought this was my 5th lesson but it's actually only my 4th. Okay, not that bad then...I'm progressing quite alright. I can change gears now. Brake and stop. Make simple turns. Basically, I can drive! HAHA. My changing of gears is not that smooth yet 'cos I'm not used to the actions. My instructor kinda wasted a lot of my time today. He came late and had to settle some extortion case over the phone. He got into a minor accident the other night and now the other party is trying to extort him so he's gonna go down to make a police report later. He made the guy sign some Letter of Immunity thing before paying him $30. Now the guy called and asked for more money. Said he couldn't work for days because of the so-called accident and need to be compensated more money. What an ass. He doesn't have a case against my instructor 'cos the guy signed the letter and agreed to settle the case for $30. Okay, special case today so I'm not really upset. Besides my instructor is gonna return me 1/2 hour for the next lesson but that means I have to wake up earlier by 1/2 hour on that day. Boo.
Now that I can actually get the car moving, my instructor seems more relax and lets me control the car. I don't know if that's a good or bad thing. Hmmm. Anyway, I find driving using 2nd gear quite speedy already. Hahaha. Maybe it's cos I just started driving.
Driving's fun! I like. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment