I took a risk and downloaded this Chinese download accelerator programme called Xunlei 'cos I've heard the speed of downloads. I tried to download some huge file that really downloaded quite speedily. However, it is an adware and there are tons of rubbish adverts that annoy the crap out of me. I'll prolly only use it for files that I find difficult to download with, i.e. files from emule, ftp, etc. I tried using it as a bit-torrent client and it downloaded quite fast but I don't quite know how to check my upload speed leh. Fast as it may be...I prolly won't use it as my default BT client. Unless I'm really desperate to get a file, I probably won't use the programme at all. I'm still monitoring if there are any "suspicious" activities running in the background when the programme is not in use. Chinese download programmes are very very very useful, especially when downloading files from Chinese sites. I'm using another Chinese programme called Rayfile, which I've grown to appreciate. P2P prog. It's quite idiot-proof and truth is, bo pian, I have to use it 'cos the Chinese use it to upload files, which I cannot download without the programme. I checked reviews on it lah. It's an adware but not a spyware...so okay. See, this is what happens when you start frequenting Baidu. Baidu is very interesting. I love their "bar" forum concept a lot. Quite ingenious, in my opinion. Google is still my default search engine of 'cos. Haha. I only use Baidu to find out more about entertainment news about certain celebrities (just visit their "bars"). Very convenient with very updated information. The Chinese are very efficient, that's all I can say. Haha.
I should be blogging abt some other things now but I just settled some xunlei problem so just decided to blog abt it. Haha. I will be blogging abt some other stuff soon. Ciao.
No comments:
Post a Comment