Saturday, August 22, 2009

I'm better. Thank you. :)

My voice still sounds crappy. Haha. I lost quite a bit of my voice so now I don't really talk. When I speak, no one can really hear me anyway, so I try to conserve my voice by keeping my mouth shut. My mum thinks it's ridiculous that after paying so much to see the doctor, my voice still hasn't returned. Actually, it has sort of returned lah. I think the cough syrup is quite effective. At least I don't have so much phlegm clogging my respiratory system now. Do you know I hate cough syrup. It tastes really bad. I've never liked it, not even as a kid. I find the sweet flavouring in the mixture very artificial-tasting. Pills are much easier on the palate- simple to consume and no disgusting after-taste. Why aren't there any cough pills? I know lah. It has to be in syrup form so that it can flow down the throat and kill germs along the way. I'm just talking rubbish. Even though cough syrup sucks, I'll still take it when I need to.

My thoughts are still very scattered so I don't know what I am typing.

Thanks for everyone's concern yah. I'm still alive and doing ok. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment