Thursday, August 6, 2009

Errors

Haha. I discovered quite a few grammatical errors in my previous posts and just corrected them. Jia lat. I should check my work more vigorously in the future. A good piece of work requires a lot of editing- checks after checks after checks. Ehh...but I'm a bit lazy. I do what I can, when I can.

Checked the next generation fibre-optic wire installation schedule for my estate with this site. My installation date will occur between Jan 2010 to Mar 2010. Not too bad. At least don't have to wait until year 2012 or beyond. The HDB blocks around my area are all getting their installations done this year so my installation date is already considered delay. The wires won't be of any use for me unless I sign up for their high-speed broadband plan and if my systems are capable of supporting and utilising the increase in speeds. Dunno lah. I don't care also.

Gonna take a bath now. Weather's SO HOT and there is smoke in the air. Air's really bad. Due to some forest fire again is it? :| Heck lah. I need my bath and I need it now so BYE BYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment