Wednesday, August 26, 2009

东方神起

Oh my gosh, I just found out 2 mins ago that Ayu is a big fan of 东方神起, a boyband from Korea which is doing really well in Japan. Ehh...haha. Okay lah, I think Korean boybands are more talented than Japanese boybands, in general. They have better bods, sing better, and dance wayyyy better. 东方神起 should be quite famous 'cos even I know of their existence. Haha. I don't listen to Kpop one ok. Reason being, I prefer Japanese to Korean, in terms of how the language sounds (therefore I'm taking Japanese language lessons). This is probably why I am more accepting towards Jpop/ Jrock. &...I don't watch, listen, read & love everything Japanese, btw. I only watch Jdramas. I don't watch anime. I'm not exactly a manga reader & the only manga series I'm keeping up with are those that have been filmed into live-actions, which are manga adapted Jdramas acted by REAL people (read: Nodame Cantabile! :D). Yeah, I'm more interested in real humans, not animated human characters, so I'm not an otaku!

The drug scandal has grown even bigger:

新浪娱乐讯 近日,《东京体育报》又爆出娱乐圈涉毒艺人名单,虽然没有明确点名,但根据报道透露的线索,坊间猜测这些涉毒艺人中不乏滨崎步、深田恭子、宇多田光等大牌 艺人。甚至有人猜测世界冠军北岛康介也涉毒。此次涉毒事件的连锁反应越来越大,娱乐圈、体育界、政财界都有人成为调查对象。警方称将会严肃认真地对待此次 事件。

据调查人员称,警方已经掌握了一份涉嫌吸毒名人的名单,大体上已经确定了目标。而且也接到一些匿名人士提供的相关信息。称这份名单中有之前媒体上公布的杰尼斯所属艺人,但警方的目标不止这些。

据《东京体育报》报道,这份涉毒名人的名单中有人气十足的青春派女演M和性感女优K。该报报道称据了解此次涉毒事件内幕的人透露“听说M的生活大概是在半年前开始发生变化的,M和K在私底下是好朋友,最近经常和某企业的继承人一起喝酒。”

此人还称主演过无数电影电视剧的人气演员T也在此名单中,由于盛传其在东京麻布的俱乐部吸毒,且被所述经纪公司发现,经纪公司正准备与其解约。

此人还透露称T的朋友中有也有人涉毒,其中一位是实力派女歌手H,另一位是帅气男演员H。另有消息称R&B男歌手K和销量过百万的歌手N也在其中,并称警方已经在秘密调查N。一位音乐界人士称他们两人都曾出现过精神异常,曾见到过N在录音时兴奋地乱蹦乱跳。

大牌女歌手A和女演歌歌手Y是在此次涉毒事件中最先被怀疑的人。调查人员称警方最初认为这两个人是清白的,但警方仍将对此进行调查。而有消息称警方在上周末已经对A进行了询问。此外名单中还涉及一位原超级偶像。

日本坊间猜测M是长泽雅美,女优K是深田恭子,而T是唐泽寿明,歌手H是宇多田光,演员H是伊藤英明,R&B歌手K是平井坚,N是槙原敬之,A是滨崎步,Y是长山洋子,原超级偶像是小泉今日子。

另外,网上也有传言称有一位著名远动员也可能涉毒,称此人有可能是北岛康介。北岛康介曾在2008年北京奥运会上夺得男子100米蛙泳冠军并打破世界记录。(飞吧/文)

==

Ayu is embroiled into this massive drug-hunt by the police, according to this report. Is she a drug user? I wonder. I wouldn't be too surprise if she takes drugs. People do crazy things when they have too much money. If it was uncovered that she is indeed taking drugs (or took them), this case would be blown to a whole new level. Like BIG BOOM, EXPLOSION! Same goes for Utada Hikaru, a very big and influential artiste. Can't believe she is also dragged in this shit. Haha. I like Karasawa Toshiaki (唐泽寿明) leh. Is he a user? Nooooo. The most shocking person in the list is Nagasawa Masami (长泽雅美). She is not the only young actress whose name starts with 'M' what...how come she is also a suspect. She is the least likely suspect lo. The report says 'M' started to change her lifestyle about half a year ago. Half a year...hmm. Could it be she turned to drugs bcos of her slumping career? So sad. So scandalous. Who else will be pulled into this drug bust operation?

No comments:

Post a Comment