Wednesday, August 12, 2009

James Taylor- Smiling Face

Whenever I see your smiling face
I have to smile myself
Because I love you (Yes, I do)
And when you give me that pretty little pout
It turns me inside out
There's something about you, baby (I don't know)

(Chorus)
Isn't it amazing a man like me
Can feel this way
Tell me how much longer
It will grow stronger every day
Oh, how much longer

I thought I was in love
A couple of times before
With the girl next door
But that was long before I met you
Now I'm sure that I won't forget you
And I thank my lucky stars
That you are who you are
And not just another lovely lady
Sent down to break my heart

Isn't it amazing a man like me
Can feel this way
Tell me how much longer
It can grow stronger every day
How much longer

No one can tell me that I'm doing wrong today
Whenever I see you smile at me
No one can tell me that I'm doing wrong today
Whenever I see your smiling face my way
No one can tell me that I'm doing wrong today
No one can tell me that I'm doing wrong today


==

Aww. Ain't this song sweet? I like it. Yeah. An oldie from the year 1977. I'm very into old songs, retro, and stuff from the 1970s to 1990s now. :)

Spent the last 2 hours cleaning my room. I had too many items caked in dust. Very gross. I'm glad I got rid of 2 bagfuls of useless items. I have a very bad habit of not immediately taking my purchases out from the shopping bags, which leaves my room with bags and bags of things lying around. Super messy. Got those items out and now, much neater! Haha. I have a lot to do actually so I shouldn't be wasting time here. I should be eating or something. Yeah, maybe after I am done with my 正經事, I will return with an entry. I wanna blog about TVB's Heart of Greed (HOG), showing on Channel 8, every weekday at 9pm, donkey years after it first showed in HK. I always confuse the plot of Heart of Greed with Moonlight Resonance (HOG Part 2). The cast in both are the same. Everytime I see the Dai Kai's face...I think of Hor Ma. Something like that. Anyway, I will continue with this in the next entry. This deserves an entry of its own. HAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment