It's day 3 of CNY already. So fast. Days really go by so quickly. It's scary.
There is this battle which I have been fighting so I've really been feeling very down lately. It feels as if I am 80 years old or something, living a life spent. So tragic to live this way, to live this way. Anyways, the good news is I feel much better today. :) I finally managed to pray and release the darkness. In all things, give thanks. The fact that I can blog today is really God's grace. I didn't do much these couple of days. I just slept a lot. Slept and slept...but even with ALL that "rest", I still felt tired and restless. Yup, today marks the recovery so thank God. Gonna meet with my friends later for dinner. 2 of them will be flying off later this week. I'm quite sad. :(
This is how it is right. As we grow older, we meet less and less because we have other preoccupations that fight for our time. Some will build their careers; others, families. It seems natural to meet up less often with old friends as we expand our social circles (which should expand as we grow older and meet more people) 'cos there is simply too much to do in this life. I wonder if I am typing this entry out of a restless spirit. Hmm. Anyway, we should always treasure our friends. It takes affinity for people to know each other.
Gonna blog about my experience on Day 1, CNY. I missed church in the morning 'cos I couldn't get up and honestly, I felt too shit to even go to church. At that point in time, I didn't care about church. Pretty scary, I know. But I'm not gonna blog into that. Because I missed church, I had to go with my sis to my aunt's place. My sis DROVE us there. What an experience! I've heard from my mum her experience riding in my sis's car. She described the experience as: 驚魂 or 奪魂. I can't remember which word she used. Either way, it's funny. Hahah. Mum also demonstrated once how my sister held onto the steering wheel. Very terrifying posture. LOL.
To be objective, I thought the ride went quite smoothly. My sis didn't drive as badly as I expected (you know, from what I heard from my mum). There were points during the ride when she horrified me with some of the things she did (or didn't do) but at least we reached my aunt's place in one piece. Thank God. Haha. But my sis will always be my sis. Her bimbotic acts never fail to amuse me. & I SO love irritating her. Hahaha. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment