I have to stop nit-picking. I hate it when I do it to my friends. I hate it when I do it to my family. I hate it when I do it to myself. I hate that I make myself miserable when I really don't have to. I hate it when I start this all over again.
And now...it is time to leave it all behind to start anew- even if this process has to be repeated many times. It is the only way.
Have to clean my room a bit or my mum will scream in my face. It is Chinese New Year tomorrow...meaning I have to go for reunion dinner tonight. Not looking forward to it at all. My sis won't accompany be with us this year. :( One of the rare times when I really appreciate my sister and wish she was by my side. Haha. If there is one plus point about her, it's that she is a very humorous person.
Oh well. Positive thoughts!
No comments:
Post a Comment