Saturday, February 20, 2010

New pillow and bolster

Yay! Finally bought new pillow and bolster (on discount) for myself today. The pillow is anti-mite and anti-bacterial. It fits to the contour of the neck too so there is more support. The bolster is made of some gel material thing which makes it really really comfortable to hug. Expensive ah (even tho' on discount)! I spent almost $70 in total. But I've been wanting to change my pillow and bolster for quite some time already so I'm happy with my purchases. Maybe I'll even change my mattress when I have more money. I realised that my pillow + bolster could be the culprits for the worsening of my complexion. Of cos' there are other contributing factors but it is kinda suspicious that one side of my face is in a worse state. I tend to sleep on one particular side of my body, if not I sleep with my face facing to ceiling. So yeah. The side I press my face on the pillow seems more clogged compared to the other. Just an observation. It might not be the pillow. I don't know.

Need to bathe now. Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment