I'm gonna blog something that will make me happy.
Yay. Eita and Juri are gonna act together again! Hopefully their on-screen characters will end up together for once. All their past characters always 有緣無份 one. The script is written by famous Kitagawa Eriko, who produced great works like Long Vacation and Orange Days. Seems promising...but that's until I read the story's introduction. The story will be based on Twitter. How 5 young people got to know each other through Twitter and after going through some emo stuff, they will forge true friendships. 5 young people, each with their own problems, go through difficult times before finding true friendship? I read that there will be some guy (played by the handsome Tamayama Tetsuji) with erectile dysfunctional problems. And perhaps, even one character who is gay or something. WAIT, WHY DOES THE SCRIPT SOUND SO SIMILAR TO LAST FRIENDS?! A poor man's version of Last Friends actually.
Juri's role sounds terribly BORING as well. She'll be playing an old-fashioned, stubborn, part-time lecturer who has a crush on Eita's character. Basically, it sounds like a character with no character at all. :|
Dreadful. The script better be good. Kitagawa's last work was rubbish, I read. I never bothered watching it. It had Kame inside and I think his acting cannot make it so I gave it a miss. I'm ok with him and used to think he is quite good-looking but his look somehow changed in recent years (or maybe my taste has changed) and I don't find him good-looking anymore. No point watching his dramas then. Haha. If the dialogue is good then ok...there is still hope for the script. My expectations are not high. Oh but regardless of the standard of script, I'll definitely watch the drama. Eita and Juri leh, cannot don't watch! :)
Hopefully the drama will do well in ratings.
No comments:
Post a Comment