Oh my gosh. I am SO lost on the facebook website but I managed to reply those who sent me bday well-wishes. According to the notification, I have 3 new messages in my inbox but I can't seem to view my inbox page. It simply refuses to load! Okay, I'll try again another time 'cos I'm logging out of the site. Annoying facebook. My colleague told me today that I can actually block certain ppl form viewing my wall. I never knew that! I thought I can only block people from viewing my photos or something. I should really explore facebook when I have the time.
You know...I've been feeling quite blue (and blah) the past couple of days due to some reasons...but my friends, well, really...they are the best. I can be quite a flawed person, very impatient and snappy with my words, yet I am blessed with wonderful friends who are generous and loving. Somehow they are able to accept me for who I am. Just 2 days ago, I had a karaoke session with my JC friends and you know, I actually felt so crappy that I cried for 1 min inside the room. Being an emo-pot again. A part of me cried because I was feeling so blue and the other part of me cried because I was touched by my friends' kindness. Hmm yeah. There was some emotional thing that went on after that during the cake-cutting session and honestly, I was genuinely very touched by my friends' kind gesture but...I couldn't handle the whole emotional event (should it really have happened). I didn't have the emotional capacity to deal with it. I'm really grateful that I had their company that day. They helped chased some of the blues away. I don't know how...but they did. :) The strawberry cake that night was the best cream cake I've EVER eaten. Normally I dislike cream cakes...but the cake that day was oishii!
I'm in a much much better state today. Thank God.
I wish I can share more...but I've some stuff to do now. Busy day @ work tmr. May have to work till 9pm. :|
----------------
Now playing: Hillsong - His Glory Appears
via FoxyTunes
No comments:
Post a Comment