Saturday, February 13, 2010

Eh. Happy New Year! Year of the Tiger~

My sis is at home now. She returned after her reunion dinner. She comes back home too often! Haha. My dad's not around so only my mum and I went for reunion dinner @ my aunt's place. It was alright. My relatives are ok people. I prefer my maternal relatives but my paternal relatives are fine too. Generally I have nice relatives. I'm most thankful that they are not the intrusive, kay-poh sort. Or those relatives who only know how to pass snide remarks (like those in Channel 8 dramas). Gosh, thank God my relatives are not like that. The richer ones aren't snobby either.

Yah we just ate dinner, looked through some old photographs, and watched tv, Pretty simple stuff. My relatives aren't very superstitious either. Okay, maybe my dad's side...a little more but even so, they are not those super traditional kind. Like must wear red or whatever (aahah, but I'm gonna wear red tmr!) on CNY day 1. Plus it gets easier...communicating, once you've started work. It seems more natural to just ask questions and give agreeable answers (like create and sustaining conversations). Must maintain friendly relationships even if we are not close.

I'm watching NHK's taiga drama for this year, Ryouma Den (only the 2nd I've watched so far) and the theme song (or should I say music) is SO FRIGGIN' GOOD! Taiga dramas produce some of the best instrumental background music. Seriously good! Ahhh! SO NICE! I'm quite excited about next year's Taiga. Juri as lead! HAHAH. That will be something to watch! I still can't imagine her in a kimono, walking gracefully and doing all the traditional princess stuff required from that time. Can she even correct her bad posture for Taiga next year??? Hahaha. Doesn't matter. I'll definitely be supporting her Taiga. :)

Happy Lunar New Year everyone! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment