Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Zonked tired

I returned from church not long ago. Pastor's doing a bible study on Romans this week. Really tired now. I decided to go for this bible study for a few reasons but I shall not go into that now 'cos my brain's not functioning. I'm only updating because I have to send my cv to my office email a/c and then send to my supervisor (xiao lao ban). She has been so nice and is kinda helping me find a job in her company (mentioned this before in a past entry). I'm still not so sure about going into some programming job thing...but I'm keeping my options open. Just see how first. Gonna start applying for jobs but as you can tell, I'm zonked out this week. I gotta work on Sat for this week somemore! SO TIRED.

Okay, I have soooo much to update but no time. I'm going to bed now. Will update another time ok. BYE BYE.

Sorry for not replying on my tagboard. Usually I just log straight to my account and post new entries w/o loading my site. Just saw a few replies on my board. I'll reply soon k. I need my beauty sleep now. GOOD NIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment