Saturday, January 23, 2010

Weeee~~

I bought more clothes today. G2000 bazaar! (Seriously, I have TOO MANY clothes from G2000!) Purchased 3 shirts for my dad...hopefully they fit him. He's not home now. Will get him to try later! :)

Took a passport-sized photo @ Serangoon Broadway just now. Not sure how the photo will turn out. I'm supposed to use that photo for my job application. Tried the mascara my sis gave me today. The Maybelline (?), super lengthening one. Don't really like it 'cos it clumps my lashes a little. My lashes become super long even tho' I just used the normal mascara. There are 2 steps to the application. 1st step is to apply the elongating serum and the 2nd, the mascara. I skipped the serum part. My lashes are naturally quite long...but mascara gives them more definition. Skipped the eye-liner step completely 'cos I've no eye-liner at home. Besides the application process is quite troublesome and tricky. I really hope the photo turns out nice. I spent $21+ for a dozen of it but bcos of my current hairstyle (bangs covering my brows), I can't even use this batch of photos for my passport and I/C. 1 dozen of photos...what should I do with all of them? Hopefully I'm able to use it for my future driver's license. Or baptism photo? Hmm.

Collected my Elementary 2 Japanese cert earlier. Yay! I passed! :) Scored not bad somemore. 93/100. The sensei was kind. :) I did better for Elementary 1. 98.5/100. But E2 is wayyyy more difficult so I'm not complaining. I'm just really thankful I passed and don't need to retake the test. Very surprisingly, I scored full marks for my listening section this time. Listening's typically the toughest section to score bcos of the how quickly native Japanese tend to speak. Ok lah, sensei slowed down her speech for us but still, I'm pleasantly surprised. Ah, I'm grateful.

Should I swim later? Hmmmm. Should be going cycling tomorrow. Playing tennis the day after tomorrow. I'm gonna keep fit. I gained so much weight after starting work can. My arms are so flabby and fat now! :( My peak was when I took my weight @ P's house. OMG. Only P knows my peak weight now (please keep it a secret, dear). I've since lost 1kg+ from that time (according to my mum's weighing machine, which I hope is accurate). I've cut down on a lot of rubbish food, been drinking a lot non-fattening beverages and eating healthier food.

Attended the final session of the Romans exposition yesterday. Even after extending the exposition by one session, Ps. Khong still couldn't finish teaching the book of Romans. Haha. I've received a lot from this whole exposition session. I actually attended ALL the sessions! I don't know. I guess I want to grow in the area. To be rooted in the word. Yeah. How to say. Ps. Khong really helped made things clearer. Isn't it true that we truly don't deserve anything good? Yet Jesus loved us enough to come die for our sins that we may be made righteous in the eyes of God again. Not by religious works, but simply by grace and faith. I know pre-believers probably won't know what I am talking abt but...for me there is a new appreciation for God's love. It is only when we understand the depth of the consequences of our sins that we can truly treasure the grace of God. I am genuinely touched by the measure of His love. I went to "find freedom" (I've mentioned that I've always been feeling quite "trapped" right, by my thoughts) and I believe I've found it. We are truly FREE TO LIVE! :)

The Sony MP3 player A840 series is coming to Singapore next month! Thank God I waited. Almost bought the S-series! Gonna wait and see how it cost and test its sound quality first.

I don't know what else to blog abt leh. I think I have an outing session to blog abt right? Maybe later la. Need to clean my rabbits' cage then maybe swim.

Later!

----------------
Now playing: Duran Duran - Come Undone
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment