Thursday, January 21, 2010

AO

Australian Open!!!! I can't watch the live telecast 'cos I'm working. I downloaded some matches tho'. JJ's playing ok lor. I'm not very hopeful about her chances but who knows. At least she is able to throw a decent ball toss, unlike Ivanovic who is in a slump (just kicked out in R2). Ivanovic's ball toss is unbearable to watch. She cannot even toss the ball up in the air straight, which totally explains why her serve is ALL OVER THE PLACE. This is pretty fundamental isn't it? For a professional player? Her ball toss action needs urgent rectification! So excited that Henin is back. YES YES YES. I haven't watched any of Murray's matches but he seems to be doing well. :)

I actually have a lot to blog abt. Random thoughts in my head...but problem is, my thoughts are so scattered, I don't know where to start. Maybe I shouldn't. I really have other things to do. Maybe I'll blog on Sat. I should be more free that day...

We'll see. Ciao!

I didn't know Swiss use "ciao" to say goodbye but yeah, they do. Found out today that my supervisor actually took Mandarin lessons before! Haha. Elementary class. She claims she only knows how to say "xie xie" and "ni hao". I'm sure she knows more lor. Haha. I better be careful because she understands a little Mandarin. OMG, we're gonna play tennis on Mon. Haha. Yeah, oh well. I'll leave the freaking out to another time 'cos I'm ending this post. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment