What did I say about shopping being a burden??? How did this happen?! Somehow, I threw all my reservations away today. Guess how much I spent today. S$500! OMG. I spent S$100+ on Sun. So in total, I've spent S$600 on clothes this month alone and it is only the 5th day into the month! Horrors. I've NEVER spent so much money on a single shopping trip before. Lol. This is a new record.
Met my mum @ J8 after work. Zoomed straight to G2000, which was having sale up to 70%. After which, we had dinner @ Mos Burger. Next we headed to Esprit. I have a lot, a lot of clothes from G2000 and Esprit. I like these 2 stores. I bought some clothes from fashion.lab on Sun also. I bought 9 items from G2000...they are having up to 70% discount for their clothes. Quite worth! Can't list out the items 'cos I don't really remember what I bought. Bought 2 tops from Esprit, each cost around S$25. Very worth! Also bought a bag for myself. I love the bag! I saw this bag a few months back and already wanted to buy it, only I didn't have enough money then. So happy I saw the bag again today. :) Bought a wallet for my mum plus a belt that cost S$40. Haha, the belt a bit not worth 'cos no discount for that but bo pian lah 'cos I'm looking for belts I can use with my pencil skirts. I have quite a few pencil skirts with no belts.
Anyway, I just checked my bank a/c online. Horrors. I cannot spend anymore on shopping liao. The MP3 player will have to wait. Haha. I'll prolly change my phone in March 'cos my phone's giving me some problems but that will be the only single large purchase I'll make in the coming months. The laptop will have to wait also. Right now, I have to direct more of my money on clothes, facial care, make-up and shoes to build my wardrobe and improve my complexion.
You know, I actually feel happy. It has been very long since I felt such happiness simply by spending money. Not to say that I approve of consumerism...but isn't money for spending? There must be a limit lah and self-control is essential but to spend joyfully is such a blessing, don't you think? And I spent joyfully today. I'm glad. :)
The HR dept screwed up today! They applied for insurance for me and even gave me the card...but my contract doesn't give me any benefits so I had to return the card back to them. I felt quite sian lah and I could have just kept quiet about it but what for...just to cheat them of 2 months of possible medical claims (choy! I won't fall sick in the next few months!)? Don't want. I must have backbone! Haha.
I think 2010 will be a good year. I have quite a strong feeling that I won't continue working in this bank after my contract ends but we'll only know when we know huh. See where God leads me lor. I really have a very good feeling about this year. This will be a year of breakthrough. Breakthrough of what...not sure yet but it'll be good. :D
It's late. I gotta sign off here. Good night~
No comments:
Post a Comment