Darn. I made a really STUPID mistake for my Japanese exam today. I forgot that apple is りんご (ringo) in Japanese. It just slipped my mind so I attempted to use Katakana characters to write it (アップル (appuru) - borrowed from English,"apple") but it was a complete failure because my Katakana sucks (I ended up with アペル (aperu)). HAHAHAHA. I can only recognise a few Katakana characters so far lah. Poopy. My sentence structure for that question was quite decent...I could have gotten it right if I had only remembered that APPLE is RINGO! :( :( :(
Hopefully I can pass the exam. I want the internal cert, even if it is not universally recognised. Ahhhh. I will wait a while before I continue with the next stage (intermediate 1) because my foundation is very shaky. Gotta revise my entire elementary 1 + 2 course work.
Can't wait for the Macbook Pro update. I can't watch tennis videos now because my system processor/ graphics card is too slow and the video lags like crazy. Justine Henin moves in slow-mo on my screen. Haha. My laptop is 4+ years old already, an elderly in computer terms. There are too many things I want to buy but nothing pressing to buy. My laptop still works fine, except it can't play too high-quality videos smoothly. I may not get the iphone in March after all because my Bro-in-law asked me to wait for their newest release, which could happen quite soon. Seems like it, according to Macrumors's buyer's guide. I'll keep a wait and see attitude.
Not sure what else I want to update...
Ok bye!
----------------
Now playing: New Creation Church - Mary Did You Know?
via FoxyTunes
No comments:
Post a Comment